Partena - Business & Expats

→ Temporary

If you receive a salary from a Belgian temporary employment agency, you must register with a Belgium mutuelle. In fact, according to European law, the worker benefits from the social security of the country in which he or she works (the most) and cannot register with several social securities. You will then benefit from healthcare reimbursements and indemnities in case of incapacity for work.

Can I benefit from Belgian Social Security?

Yes, you can benefit from reimbursements for health care (visits to the doctor, medicines bought in pharmacies, hospital care) as any citizen subject to Belgian law.

Contact Partena Business&Expats

Documents to get together before we meet

You will need certain documents for your registration:

If your family accompanies you, other documents will be required to register with Social Security:

Other documents needed will be given to you for signature when we will meet.


Take advantage of free expert advice

Yes, I am interested