Partena - Business & Expats

→ Interpreter/translator

An interpreter can perform his/her duties on the territory of a member State other than the State where he/she usually works. If he/she works for the European Union, he/she is covered by the health insurance of the Union only on the days actually worked.

Can I benefit from Belgian Social Security even if I do not work ? 

Yes, you can benefit from reimbursements for health care (visits to the doctor, medicines bought in pharmacies, hospital care) as any citizen subject to Belgian law.

Two statues are possible (independent or resident), determined by us according to your activity when meeting together.

In any case, there is a solution!

Contact Partena Business&Expats

Documents to get together before we meet :

In order to complete your registration, you have to come with :

If your family accompanies you, other documents will be required to register with Social Security:

Other documents needed will be given to you for signature when we will meet.


Take advantage of free expert advice

Yes, I am interested