Partena - Business & Expats

→ The Netherlands

You live in the Netherlands and work in Belgium

You must register with a mutuelle in Belgium for you and your family to be covered for health care reimbursements care (visits to the doctor, medicines bought in pharmacies, hospital care) and indemnities in case of inability to work.

Upon receipt of the record, we provide an S1 form (formerly the E106 form) to give to your zorgvezekeraar.

Contact Partena Business&Expats

Documents to get together before we meet

Other documents needed will be given to you for signature when we will meet.



You live in Belgium and work in the Netherlands

You must register with a private health insurer (‘Zorgverzekeraars’) which is controlled by the CVZ. The Bureau voor Belgische zaken (Office for Belgian affairs) (BBZ) is a liaison office between Belgium and the Netherlands which assists cross-border workers (


Thanks to these formalities, you will be covered by Social Security of the two countries:

where you live and where you work.


Take advantage of free expert advice

Yes, I am interested